Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Categories not listed on front page

Old Nov 3, 2009, 02:33 PM
Getawaygardens

3 posts · Oct 2009
Hi. It may be this question has been asked and answered before but I've searched and read several posts that don't address my situation. I am using Atahualpa 3.4.4 and I've created several categories and put the categories widget in the right side bar. (drop down menu) The only category that shows up in the blog is the Uncategorized category that was a default when I installed the program. The cayegories I added are empty. I have not posted anything in them. I've just recently started this. Do they only show up after something has been posted in them? I'd like for them to show on the blog even if they're empty. Any suggestions?
Old Nov 3, 2009, 06:22 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
nothing will show up until you have some posts assigned to the categories.