Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Using Your Member plugin for subscriptions

Old Aug 27, 2009, 05:30 PM
bookmom

42 posts · Aug 2009
I'm using this plugin to handle subscriptions and protected content. Great company and support. One problem: their "Landing" and "upsell" pages are templates that are supposed to give special fields on the New Page option. But all I see is Atahualpa's field options. Please help! Why is Atahualpa fighting me over this, and what can I do to fix it?

It is a GREAT plugin, by the way: handles recurring payments, partially-protected posts, and a lot more. Does what some extremely expensive plugins do at a fraction of the price, and the support for it is great. If I can get this problem fixed, it's highly recommended.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 06:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you would like to buy me a license, I'll take a look at the issue, but at $50 a license....
Old Aug 28, 2009, 06:52 AM
bookmom

42 posts · Aug 2009
LOL, yup. I looked really good and hard before picking them. I am asking there too.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 05:01 PM
WordPressZen.com

28 posts · Aug 2009
Canada/Utah
Which plugin is this exactly? (Sorry if I'm missing where you mentioned the name or linked to it)
Old Sep 9, 2009, 05:11 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
It's called 'using your member'
Old Sep 9, 2009, 05:15 PM
WordPressZen.com

28 posts · Aug 2009
Canada/Utah
LOL!!! Good thing I'm not Mormon...:0)
Old Sep 9, 2009, 05:28 PM
WordPressZen.com

28 posts · Aug 2009
Canada/Utah
OK -- a thorough Google search is not yielding a WP plugins specifically called "Using Your Member" -- perhaps this was a joke on me? (JK) I'm thinking though that the plugin being referred to in this post is actually called "Your Members" since it seems to have all of the functionality described...
Old Sep 10, 2009, 01:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Sorry, I was bad - I made my post from memory. the plugin home page is http://www.newmedias.co.uk/wordpress-membership/