Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Problem! I cann't turn off the link to first level parent page in Page Menu

Old Jul 2, 2010, 04:46 PM
majia

2 posts · Jul 2010
I'm working with WordPress 3.0, and using atahualpa theme, version 3.5.1. I want NO link to the parent page item in Page Menu Bar, and I chose "YES" in the option"Don't link first level parent items in Page Menu Bar". But, it does't work! I still can click the first level parent page in menu bar.

What's going on there? What can I do to resolve it?

Last edited by majia; Jul 2, 2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old Jul 3, 2010, 05:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
have you applied the 3.5.1 BUGFIX's? (see the New Version forum)
Old Jul 3, 2010, 09:35 AM
majia

2 posts · Jul 2010
Thanks!
As you said, I applied the bug-fix and it really works! Great!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
have you applied the 3.5.1 BUGFIX's? (see the New Version forum)