Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to set header, footer and center body widths to different widths #2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 4, 2011, 06:36 AM
ozbod

59 posts · Jan 2010
Stamford, Lincs, England
[SOLVED] How to set header, footer and center body widths to different widths #2

Thanks to Larry I got the top problem sorted but am having problems understanding how to get the bottom image working.

I am following the instructions at:

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=10665

In Ata "add html/css inserts" I guess the correct area to be putting this into is the CSS Inserts, this I have tried but am not seeing anything when adding the code below:

html{background:#ffffff;background-image:url('/shop/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/footer_background.gif.gif');background-repeat:repeat-x;background-position:left bottom;}

Also in the thread refered to above there is a line stating:

This adds another background image to the html tag and positions it at the bottom. Put the background color in the html tag and remove it from the body tag.

Where do I remove it from the body tag please.

Many thanks Larry