Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Random Characters in URLs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 8, 2012, 06:49 AM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
Random Characters in URLs

This site http://muchmarcle.net has random characters appearing at the end of the URLs.

I've scanned it for malware, so has my host, and nothing shows.

I think, from googling, that it is a hangover from a plug-in called "AddThis", which is no longer installed.

If I change to 2011 theme, the problem goes, so it seems to be theme related.

Any ideas where to look in the theme files to remove the problem?

I'm not confident enough to install Montezuma on there yet.