Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] ATAHUALPA 3.3.3 Problem with Footer message

Old Feb 18, 2010, 07:41 AM
maka222

5 posts · Feb 2010
Hi Y'all

I just came across a problem with the footer of my site. This just came out of the blue, yesterday it was working, today the footer is invisible and showing an error message. How do I fix this?

Please see site at:

Last edited by maka222; Feb 18, 2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 07:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the generation of the page is stopping at the end of the first post.
Did you edit that post recently?
Do you have a right sidebar? What is the first widget in it?
What change have you made to teh site recently - anything, new post, add new widget, upgrade something? Did you change wordpress version?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 07:48 AM
maka222

5 posts · Feb 2010
That post was edited recently. And was just upgraded to the new wordpress version.

I don't think it should have changed anything. How can I fix this?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 07:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
and what did you add to the post? it is possible for things added in a post to cause wordpress or a theme or even a plugin to have problems. try copying the post to a text file, then delete everything after teh line 'The course helped me get a better understanding of each exercise and learning the anatomy really helped me understand my muscles! ' and see what happens
Old Feb 18, 2010, 08:24 AM
maka222

5 posts · Feb 2010
I will try that right now, but my biggest concern is that it's on all the pages, not just the main post
Old Feb 18, 2010, 08:27 AM
maka222

5 posts · Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
and what did you add to the post? it is possible for things added in a post to cause wordpress or a theme or even a plugin to have problems. try copying the post to a text file, then delete everything after teh line 'The course helped me get a better understanding of each exercise and learning the anatomy really helped me understand my muscles! ' and see what happens

I just tried doing this also, but it didn't change anything. It looks like just the footer file is messed up. Any other advice?

Thanks for your help so far
Old Feb 18, 2010, 09:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
well if you just upgraded WP there may be a conflict, so I'd suggest you upgrade to Atahualpa 3.4.6 and see what is happening.

Other than that, I would have to take a look at your code to find out what is happening. If you want me to do that, send me a M and I'll quote you my rate.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 03:02 PM
maka222

5 posts · Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
well if you just upgraded WP there may be a conflict, so I'd suggest you upgrade to Atahualpa 3.4.6 and see what is happening.

Other than that, I would have to take a look at your code to find out what is happening. If you want me to do that, send me a M and I'll quote you my rate.

I just upgraded and it's allllll good!

Mike.