Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] footer - tried to, per instructions, edit footer links to "Woodpress" and ge

Old Oct 15, 2009, 10:17 AM
jorgfoto

39 posts · Jul 2009
vermont, USA
I signed up as a donor- got the instructions for editing the default links in footer and get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/content/j/o/r/jorgfoto/html/portraits/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 138

I don't seem to be able to find this error...
Help?
Old Oct 15, 2009, 10:42 AM
jorgfoto

39 posts · Jul 2009
vermont, USA
I am using Atahualpa 3.4.1 - maybe it would be easiest is to reset the functions.php file to default - any way of doing this. I actually got it to work at first and then I tried to edit...newby - sorry
Old Oct 15, 2009, 11:57 AM
jorgfoto

39 posts · Jul 2009
vermont, USA
OK I resolved this by deleting and copying a fresh copy (from another Atahualpa site I run) of "functions.php" file on my server. Works and new edit is in place. Thanks...