Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Add icons to a wordpress menubar

Old Feb 25, 2010, 06:30 AM
starsailor

1 posts · Feb 2010
Hi everyone,
It's the first time I write in this forum and I hope you'll help with my huge problem.

In these site http://www.visioniurbanebasilicata.net/prova/ I'd like to move the icons you see (rss, mail, youtube, facebook) at the right side of the menubar. As you can see, I've managed to add a search form (with the help of this site http://budstechshed.com/add-a-search...created-theme/).
I hope you'll help me, it's very important to me to resolve (and, above all, to understand) this situation. I'll give you all the informations you need (css code, etc.)

Thank you very much for your consideration of this matter,
Andrea