Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

2 icons on WordPress - 1 to reach e-commerce

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 19, 2015, 09:22 AM
eager to learn

14 posts · Apr 2010
2 icons on WordPress - 1 to reach e-commerce

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct sub-forum to post this on so I apologize in advance if I'm mistaken.

I'm, at best, a newbie with WordPress.

I wanted to create something like 2 icons when visitors reached my Web site. One to click to the area where certain issues were discussed and the other icon to click to something completely unrelated to other another business but where e-commerce could be sold/marketed.

Is there some way on the Atahualpa theme to create 2 icons so users could click to the appropriate area?

My goal would be to register just one generic domain name and then under that have 2 separate "folders" where visitors clicked to that domain name url and then could choose which icon depending on the matter they were interested in.

Ex. Generic domain name: Allthingsinteresting.com

Then, when you clicked to that url you were presented with one icon for matters concerning how to care for your pets during emergencies and the other icon you clicked and reached dark chocolate pretzels, popcorn, etc. for sale via Pay Pal.

Thank you!