Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Trying to return to Atahualpa - subscription links and padding

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 23, 2009, 05:44 PM
ariels

34 posts · Jul 2009
Help [SOLVED] Trying to return to Atahualpa - subscription links and padding

Due to a contractual experiment, I had to move my blog to the iNove theme. Big mistake. I found it so extremely "thin", that I must find a way to return to Atahualpa.

I have to keep my site looking as close as possible to the way it is now. You can see it at arielsilverstone.com . And I think I am 95% of the way there. I only have 2-3 open items, and was hoping someone can help me.

So here are the items:

1) I need to create a subscription link set (rss/twitter/email) at the top of the sidebar. Actually, what I would love is to have something similar to the default 'hualpa set that appears as part of the header (a set that I have to disable). I could not find a way to do it so far. BFA_ does the items one UNDER the other, and I am afraid to play with that widget.

2) the part of my site that is the padding (or actually the 17% or so of the page) that shows as red/black , shows up as red/black/white in 'hualpa. I use the very same background png as I use with iNove, but the results are greatly different.

Thank you!

Last edited by ariels; Aug 23, 2009 at 06:11 PM.