Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Problem with background image

Old Sep 14, 2009, 10:34 AM
ant108

2 posts · Sep 2009
Hi,

Hoping someone could help me - when I use a background image, it fills the blank space to the left and right of my page (I'm using a fixed width). However, it also becomes the background for body text on pages and posts. I'd like the background image to only appear in the blank space at the edges, nowhere else. I've tried unsuccessfully to re-add white backgrounds in various places (e.g. ATO:center column style, ATO:style posts and pages) - but the background image seems to overwrite them / I've missed the obvious somewhere.

Grateful for all and any help.

Regards, Anthony.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 10:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa, and WP?
What is the url?
ths is probally caused because you have set the background of the text body to transparent. Check your settings at ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES
Old Sep 14, 2009, 07:47 PM
ant108

2 posts · Sep 2009
Hi,

Thanks - managed to fix the problem by including a
HTML Code:
background: #ffffff;
tag in the "style and edit centre column" area as well as in "pages and posts".

Cheers, Anthony.