Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to Switch the Logo Area and Header Image

Old Jun 2, 2009, 12:41 PM
tim5046

19 posts · Jun 2009
Hello,

I am wondering how to go about placing the Header Image on the very top of the page and place the logo image and page menu bar underneath of it? Please help.

thanks!
Old Jun 2, 2009, 12:43 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see ATO->Header->Configure Header Area