Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Problem with pic on main page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 12, 2012, 09:43 AM
simon_me

6 posts · Oct 2012
Problem with pic on main page

When i don't point to the post by mouse there is no picture it's like

when I point it's normal

what is the problem? Thanks a lot

Bookmarks

Search this Thread: