Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

2 Columns, 1 Widget?

Old Jun 14, 2010, 09:44 AM
DannyLife

40 posts · Nov 2009
2 Columns, 1 Widget?

Had a little search for this but didn't find anything that deals with this specifically, or easy enough to understand anyway.

I'd love to have my Archives and Categories widgets set out like this...

But currently it just goes straight down in one column.

Any way at all to do this? I had a look online for maybe something to put in the 'Widget Content' box in the editor but no joy.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 09:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you will have to look at the widget which is not part of Artahualpa. Try posting the question at forums.wordepress.org.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 09:53 AM
DannyLife

40 posts · Nov 2009
Thanks for the fast reply.

So it would have to be some kind of editing within Wordpress to get that effect, and not something that can be done with an insert into Atahualpa?
Old Jun 14, 2010, 10:04 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You would need to have the widget create a table with two columns. The code for the widgets is part of the wordpress base.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 10:05 AM
DannyLife

40 posts · Nov 2009
Okay thanks
Old Jun 14, 2010, 11:18 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This plugin is listed as compatible for up to WP 2.8.4 but it might work for you and does just what you want.