Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Elementary question re header images

Old Feb 10, 2009, 03:08 PM
robertayers

7 posts · Feb 2009
Apologies to those of you for whom this is a stupid question, but I'm tearing my hair out here ...

I want to use my own rotating header images.

I have deleted the existing image files from wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header

and put my own image there, its filename is Shooting Stars 2_3_2_2

the image is 1062x182 pixels.

Why is it not showing up on my site? (www.askyfilledwithshootingstars.com)
Old Feb 10, 2009, 05:38 PM
robertayers

7 posts · Feb 2009
Hahahaha!

Solved it! Take the spaces out of the file name!