Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How do I change the home page top menu text and background box colors?

Old Feb 11, 2009, 05:02 PM
bella123

3 posts · Feb 2009
Hi,
How incredible. Thank you. I am so excited and was able to change a few things using your options in wordpress.

I can see that I can change the menu font size in page/menu. And also if it is capital or lowercase etc.
BUT when I use the page/menu area to change the text color or any over states it does Not take. But it does mute the whole area.

Yikes. Frustrated. Thanks for your help. Perhaps the header menu font color is controlled somewhere else? or?

(Do you have a very css/wordpress/Atahualpa novice cheat sheet on where to find and make simple changes - like font color of menu?)

Thank you very much.

Last edited by bella123; Feb 13, 2009 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Checking closed
Old Feb 12, 2009, 12:17 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I think you're looking for Page Menu Bar -> Link Color / Link Color: Hover ?
Old Feb 12, 2009, 07:02 AM
bella123

3 posts · Feb 2009
Yes. Thank you.

I was trying to say in my note that Yes I did use that Page Menu Bar link hover and link text and it did Not change the links color of the hover.

BUT when on that same page I do the Link text size or make it lowercase etc. It Does do that.

So wondering what may be going on.

On a Mac OSX.5 Firefox browser.

Thank you very much.
Old Feb 13, 2009, 07:03 AM
bella123

3 posts · Feb 2009
Tick Links do change color now - Thank you

Thank you FLynn...

Whatever was happening is not now.
The page menu header link text/hover does update the font color.

This is really a needed template. And makes such a difference.

Last edited by bella123; Feb 13, 2009 at 07:05 AM. Reason: wanting to add completed check mark
Old Feb 13, 2009, 07:07 AM
leeborden

1 posts · Feb 2009
Flynn,

I'm a neophyte Wordpress user, and one of the first things I did was to add the Atahualpa theme to my blog. It's almost unfair; I've read extensively about the problems others are having with the simplest of requirements, and I'm just tooling away making my blog look and act just the way I want.

I can't say enough about how fortunate we all are that you have worked so hard and produced such a wonderful product. And yes, I'm going to stop right now and contribute. Thank you.