Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] "class" appearing above header and navbar

Old May 7, 2010, 06:55 AM
DesignFlute

27 posts · Apr 2009
Mumbai, India
Hi,

I am about to launch my site and discovered something strange - class appearing above header and navbar. For eg.:

class="single postid-4096">,
class="home blog">,
class="archive category category-architecture">

What could be causing this?
Using both latest WP 2.9.2
and ATA 3.4.6

I have black body background so could never see it but at the moment I have kept it white. Please have a look.
Thanks.

edit: Here is the link DesignFlute

Last edited by DesignFlute; May 7, 2010 at 07:02 AM. Reason: forgot to add somethng.
Old May 7, 2010, 07:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) have you made any changes to the theme's code?
2) do you have anything at ato->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->HTML Inserts: Body Tag
Old May 7, 2010, 08:02 AM
DesignFlute

27 posts · Apr 2009
Mumbai, India
Only one code change of combining cat and page bar. (as suggested by Flynn in one of the thread here)
could that be the culprit?
I have inserted quite a few css inserts but only like headline display none and post/page background etc. I just now once deleted every css insert to check if that is the cause but class still showing.
Old May 7, 2010, 08:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Then I'd say it was the code change, try this, rename the old module you changes, load a new copy and see if it goes away.
Old May 7, 2010, 09:33 AM
DesignFlute

27 posts · Apr 2009
Mumbai, India
I uploaded the fresh functions folder of Ata minus the code change but class still appearing.
Could it be that just an open tag is deleted somewhere?
Note it appears like this:
class="home blog">

Last edited by DesignFlute; May 7, 2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old May 7, 2010, 09:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
check the header.php - line 29 should read
HTML Code:
<body <?php body_class(); ?><?php echo ($bfa_ata['html_inserts_body_tag'] != "" ? ' ' . apply_filters(widget_text, $bfa_ata['html_inserts_body_tag']) : ''); ?>>
Old May 7, 2010, 12:50 PM
DesignFlute

27 posts · Apr 2009
Mumbai, India
Header.php-line 29 was intact.

So I tried again a complete upload of the theme.
And now it has gone!

Thanks a ton juggledad for helping me out!

(you can close this as resolved)