Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image area dropping down over the first post area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 11, 2009, 11:22 AM
bushtool

93 posts · May 2009
Header image area dropping down over the first post area

I replaced the header image area with three boxes- see http://www.d4v.org

It seems to be fine except when you go down to 800x600 resolution, the third box drops down and covers the first post.

I don't care if it just goes off the right side or if it just pushes the loop down but the overlap is unacceptable.

Thanks for your help in advance.