Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] How to add banner above the slider?

Old Jul 2, 2015, 12:33 AM
AsianStarsID

27 posts · Jul 2015
New York
[SOLVED] How to add banner above the slider?

This is my site: http://asianstarsid.com/

I want the same banner (that is currently below the slider and in the footer) between the slider and the grey area that says Blog. How do I do that?
Old Jul 2, 2015, 02:50 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
Looks like you already figured it out, because I see the same banner above and below the slider.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 10:00 AM
AsianStarsID

27 posts · Jul 2015
New York
I guess it takes a while for the banner to appear after the change, but the banner that I had on the footer disappeared. How do I include that?
Old Jul 2, 2015, 12:22 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I see ad's in all three sites, though the site loads slow, you might reduce the number of posts being shown.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 10:46 PM
AsianStarsID

27 posts · Jul 2015
New York
ok thx for the tip. how do i put ads between the 2nd and 4th post?
Old Jul 4, 2015, 02:27 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
Quote:
ok thx for the tip. how do i put ads between the 2nd and 4th post?
Do you mean an ad before the third post and an ad after the third post?

Take a look at this thread. You should be able to use jQuery to position your ads after certain posts.