Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Downgrading to an Older Version

Old Mar 23, 2011, 09:06 PM
brainigirl

2 posts · Sep 2010
Downgrading to an Older Version

Can anyone tell me how I can revert back to my old version of Atahualpa? I upgraded earlier this evening and now my excerpts are messed up & thumbnails aren't showing at all. I'd much prefer to have my old version back until all these kinks are worked out. Thanks in advance!

www.cookingclarified.com
Old Mar 23, 2011, 10:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can download the older version from wordpress.bytesforall.com and unzip it. Then use the manual upgrade (in your case downgrade) procedure as outlined in this post. You can then switch back and forth between the versions.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 01:17 AM
frenchonskype

8 posts · Dec 2013
hello
the version 3.7.12 doesn't exist at that link
I upgraded to 3.7.13 and I lost header/footer, though the code exists in the theme properties
help!
Llyane
Old Dec 20, 2013, 01:33 AM
frenchonskype

8 posts · Dec 2013
found the answer to my problems in this thread
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?p=105644

Thank you so much,
Llyane