Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Error with footer formatting

Old Oct 3, 2012, 02:52 PM
wallyman0

22 posts · Dec 2010
[SOLVED] Error with footer formatting

website is tagfactory.com

footer is messed up, heres ATO --> Footer Style settings

background-color: #358EE4;
border-top: dashed 1px #cccccc;
padding: 2px;
text-align: center;
font-size: 95%;

on the web the backgrond is white, everything is to the left, seems like an html error somewhere in the site, but i have no idea.......by the way, just donated, thanks for all the help
Old Oct 3, 2012, 03:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
so what do you have set at ato->Footer Style: Links?
Old Oct 3, 2012, 03:41 PM
wallyman0

22 posts · Dec 2010
text-decoration: none;
color: #ffffff;
font-weight: normal;
Old Oct 3, 2012, 03:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
so what does 'color: #ffffff;' do?
Old Oct 3, 2012, 03:56 PM
wallyman0

22 posts · Dec 2010
are you testing me?

i want the footer background to be the same blue color as the menu bar background
that's this background-color: #358EE4;

then the links and other text are to be white, thats the color: #ffffff;

this was all working fine yesterday, then today not working.....i did download
the atahualpa theme and ftp'd the footer.php file to see if that would do anything
and it did not.....any ideas?
Old Oct 3, 2012, 04:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
when you sait the footer looked weird I saw the white text on a white background and thought that is what you were asking about and yes I walked you trhu discovering that issue.

if that is not your issue then I need a detailed explaination of your problem in order to help you