Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Remove header images from many pages

Old Oct 29, 2013, 08:30 PM
stevesien

13 posts · Jun 2009
[SOLVED] Remove header images from many pages

Hi I found this on an old post to remove image container from a page.

HTML Code:
.page-id-572 #imagecontainer {
display: none;
}

But I have 50 pages I wish to not show the images on, do I need to put this code in 50 times?

Thanks
Steve
Old Oct 29, 2013, 09:18 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You either have to do display none on all the pages you don't want the header to show or hide the header on all pages and then make it show on the pages you do. It all depends on which has fewer pages.
Old Oct 29, 2013, 11:41 PM
stevesien

13 posts · Jun 2009
Agh ok,
Makes perfect sense, I'll give it a shot.
Thanks
Old Oct 30, 2013, 02:41 AM
stevesien

13 posts · Jun 2009
Ok it worked, here is what I did in html/css inserts

body.home div#imagecontainer {
display: block;
}

div#imagecontainer {display:none;}

thanks