Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] From 3.4.6 to 3.4.9 with WP3

Old Jun 25, 2010, 04:44 PM
remoterodge

2 posts · Jun 2010
Hi

I used Atahualpa for about a year now. And i really like it. I never had any major issues before that i couldt fix by myself.

But now im stuck. I want to upgrade 3.4.6 to 3.4.9 , ive tried automatic, and i tried a manual install. It always end up the same way. All goes nuts. Its such a mess i dont even know where to begin.

See screen

Ive tried to disable plugins, widgets, you name it. It always end up like in the picture showing.

Is there a major problem in the database, the tables for the settings to the blogg?

Sorry if other posted about this.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 04:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
make sure you have installed version 3.5.1 (http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=92)
once installed, go to the ATO->Export/Import Settings and press the (Delete 'bfa_ata4') button at the bottom of the page
Old Jun 26, 2010, 11:37 AM
remoterodge

2 posts · Jun 2010
ahhh thanks I think i love you now =)