Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Show Left Sidebar ONLY on _ONE_ page (without keeping a blank space for others)

Old Jun 8, 2009, 04:50 PM
sleizure

13 posts · May 2009
I only want to use the Left Sidebar for 1 or 2 pages, it would be painful to continually enter in page IDs into the Theme Options page to not show this sidebar.

Is there anything that can be done to work in reverse? IE, only show on specific page, without showing the blank space on all the other pages?
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:37 PM
jim

50 posts · Mar 2009
I think that Woman was asking the same thing http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1945 and Flynn suggested a plugin called widget logic which if i understand correctly tells other widgets when and when not to appear...On second thoughts i suppose you would still have the sidebar even if there was no content.......

Last edited by jim; Jun 10, 2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:38 PM
sleizure

13 posts · May 2009
Widget Logic works wonders - however if there is no widgets on the screen it still creates a blank space for the sidebar, something I was hoping to get away from.

If only a Sidebar Logic plugin