Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

blank wp-admin page with Atahualpa 3.32 and WP 2.71

Old Apr 13, 2009, 07:28 PM
wpuser

5 posts · Apr 2009
blank wp-admin page with Atahualpa 3.32 and WP 2.71

Hi all, my apologies in advance if this query has already come up:

Activating Atahualpa 3.32 on WP 2.71 stops me from seeing any of my wp-admin pages after logging in. Ie the next page to be shown is blank. the sit however is up and works fine with Atahualpa.

This is a brand new installation of WP 2.71 so only has the standard items installed, there are no modifications at all.

I can only get back into my wp-admin pages by renaming the Atahualpa folder in my themes folder so my installation defaults back to the standard theme.

I appreciate any help or guidance anyone can provide with this wp-admin problem, thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2009, 07:14 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Does this happen with other non-default themes, too?

Do you have spaces anywhere in the atahualpa theme directory such as /atahualpa 332/?

Did you upload the whole theme including the subdirectories such as /functions/, /js/ etc..?

Disable plugins one by one to see if a plugin is causing this.
Old Apr 15, 2009, 05:29 AM
oLi303

3 posts · Apr 2009
Berlin, Germany
I have the same problem.
deactivating plugins has a random effect. means: it doesnt matter wich plugin i deactivate. sometimes after deactivating i can see the backend a while, but after adding more pages it happens again. also totally random switching to a default theme fixes it all. no name spaces and yes i uploaded all.
Old Apr 15, 2009, 05:35 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Perhaps you're running out of PHP memory. Does the error occur with all plugins turned off?
Old Apr 16, 2009, 03:35 AM
wpuser

5 posts · Apr 2009
Hi, ive tried a number of other non standard themes, all work well, there is no space in the Atahualpa332 folder, and ive uploaded all of the required files and folders, finally I have no plugins activated at all.

how would I check if im running out of PHP memory?

thanks again for the assistance
Old Apr 16, 2009, 04:19 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You may have a blank line at the bottom of /wp-config.php (a Wordpress file, not Atahualpa) or /wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php

I have no idea where this could be coming from if you didn't manually edit Atahualpa files.