Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Front Page - Main content code

Old Jun 30, 2009, 04:00 AM
murdoco

3 posts · Jun 2009
Hi All,

What a amazing theme this is first of all...

I have a question, which I no doubt will get a simple and excellent answer....
I am wanting to have a static front page which has all the existing menu and footers however in the main content section where the post would be I would like it to be structured as per the image. The sections will pull information from feeds through out the site.

Would I design the page as a actual page within wordpress or should I create a static page , like a copy of index.php and manually hardcode in the front page.
I have just inserted the image into a page as I have not cut it to html / css as yet.

http://dev.greenasap.co.uk/

Thanks in advance

Last edited by murdoco; Jun 30, 2009 at 04:01 AM. Reason: url not image
Old Jun 30, 2009, 05:56 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Make a copy of index.php as home.php and hard code the contents