Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Posts in sidebars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 24, 2013, 01:48 PM
Fennec 88

7 posts · Dec 2011
France
Posts in sidebars

Hello,
I develop in "localhost" a Wordpress site with Atahualpa theme using 4 columns.
I want to display my articles, categorized in different columns display the title, date and a thumbnail image.
I tried the widget Alkivia SidePost that meets my needs perfectly and fonctione very well but it is no longer "supported" for 2 years! What risks if I continue to use it? and what to replace it?

Configuration: WP 3.5.1-fr_FR; ATA 7.3.10; Wampserver 2.2 (Apache 2.2.22, PHP 5.4.3 My SQL 5.5.24)

Thank you in advance for your advice possible