Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Using a image for the Layout Border

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18, 2010, 04:14 PM
docfox

24 posts · Dec 2009
Using a image for the Layout Border

I'm trying to add a border (using a gradient image) using ATO -> Style & Configure Layout -> Layout Container Style.

I've got some of it to work, but I cant get the image to go all the way around the layout.

I've also tried setting the image to a right side and a left side but the same image shows on both sides.

Here you will see the border on the left side is correct (a gradient blue) http://www.ffstock.com/blog/

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.

Doc