Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Changed URL can't get into site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 27, 2010, 04:20 AM
Pierre

36 posts · Aug 2010
Montpellier, France
[SOLVED] Changed URL can't get into site

Hello

This is my first post. I spent a couple of days discovering Atahualpa, and I really like it.

I have created a site using XAMPP for its local hosting capabilities. I did like working this way and would like to use it for my coming websites.

BUT I have made a stupid thing : in Wordpress admin I have changed the website url and blog url, so as to be capable of putting my local website onto its new location.

I know that's silly, but I had been designing the baby for days, was exhausted, and rookie...

Now my local website gives me a parse error, and my hosted website also...

Please give me a hand to get back my posts, pages and site design (Ata options mainly) from the local.

Donation-ready to fire ;o)

Please forgive my exotic English, I am a Frog