Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to change the font size in post text

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 28, 2010, 11:07 PM
glennvogelsang

54 posts · Jan 2010
How to change the font size in post text

wp.2.92
ata 3.4.5

dumb question but i can not find how to change the size of the text in a post. I imagine it is a css insert? I'm kinda new to this...

thanks