Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Search Results

Old Jul 26, 2010, 02:15 PM
kpkes@yahoo.com

24 posts · Feb 2010
I have setup my blog (posts page) to only display 1 post, being the last. This is just to make loading quicker. (configured in the Reading section: "Blog pages show at most" = 1)

Now, when I use the search function, only 1 result is displayed. When I change the "Blog pages show at most" value to 10, also the search results just show 10.

How can I configure my blog so that I can still display 1 post on the posts page, but the search result page shows all pages/posts found ?

Thanks
Peter
Old Aug 3, 2010, 02:43 PM
valerielat

2 posts · Jun 2010
Ugh - I am having the same issue here. Any resolution?
Old Aug 3, 2010, 03:42 PM
valerielat

2 posts · Jun 2010
This is more of a wordpress issue than an Atahualpa theme issue. However, I did find a solution that works for me here http://wptricks.net/tutorial-to-disp...search-result/
Old Aug 3, 2010, 09:07 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The WordPress search function is pretty basic. Have you looked at any search plugins that may give you that functionality?
Old Jul 16, 2012, 02:57 AM
Hody

156 posts · Apr 2012
Larry, I just clinge myself to this topic, as it was the closest result the search yielded.

I want to know if there is a way to prevent a search for a non-existing word or phrase to be counted as a 404 by google. I recently checked my webmaster tools and was horrifed by all the 404s caused by search phrases within the site.

Any Clue?