Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Widget List styling doesn't seem to be working, partially

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 13, 2012, 02:47 PM
JJanz

5 posts · Aug 2012
[SOLVED] Widget List styling doesn't seem to be working, partially

I am running Wordpress version 3.4.1 and Atahualpa version 3.7.7. I am using a twitter feed widget plugin that sets the feed up in a list inside the widget. When I try to style the list most of my styling takes effect, however when I put "list-style-type: none;" it doesn't have any effect at all. I can't seem to effect the list style at all and am stuck with the bar on the left if the list and nothing I put into the ATO HTML/CSS inserts page seems to effect it.
The website can be found at: http://www.ourkingscross.org
Here's the CSS insert I'm using:
div.widget ul
{
list-style-type: none !important;
}
div.widget ul li
{
list-style-type: none;
margin-top: 5px;
margin-bottom: 5px;
font-size: 14px;
}
The margins and font size change take effect but the list style type doesn't. Any help would be appreciated. Currently I have the bar set to the same color as the background (white).

Last edited by JJanz; Aug 13, 2012 at 02:51 PM.