Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Change color of links in my rss feed

Old Mar 11, 2011, 12:13 PM
frugalmom

7 posts · Feb 2011
Change color of links in my rss feed

Hi,

I'd like to change the color of the post titles and the color of the links in my rss feed. I want the colors to match the colors on my site (www.frugalfunottawa.ca/frualfish). My blog links are pink (#e5325e) and the titles are grey (#464646) but these colors don't carry over to the rss feed.

I'd also like to remove the blue border around the images that are also links.

Thanks.

Last edited by frugalmom; Mar 11, 2011 at 12:15 PM.