Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Widget CSS Classes Plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 4, 2013, 08:05 AM
swimflyfast2

150 posts · Aug 2010
Horse Country in Virginia
[SOLVED] Widget CSS Classes Plugin

Has anyone used the plug-in "Widget CSS Classes"?
Have you had any success? It seems like an answer to one of my dreams...

I want to create borders around some of my custom widgets and manage them.

So I created a class "box_it" in the plug-in setup area and used it in one of my widgets (text)

I put
HTML Code:
.box_it {border: 2px #707070 solid;}
In the custom css area and expected that the above instance of my widget would have a grey border of 2 px but it doe not.