Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Phantom Post on floating page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 23, 2012, 07:34 PM
swimflyfast2

150 posts · Aug 2010
Horse Country in Virginia
Help [SOLVED] Phantom Post on floating page

I just started playing around with this page using Juggledad template set so it shows posts set to category of home.

I am trying to figure out where the Phantom blank post came from above the only post on the site.

<div id="post-7" class="post-7 page type-page status-publish hentry post odd"></div> this is it.

This is the post called Nature Photography
<div id="post-1" class="post-1 post type-post status-publish format-standard hentry category-home even">

custom fields on page:
show_text_on_page = no
post_status=published&cat3

the web site

Does anyone have any insight?

PS: great place to Kayak..

Atahualpa 3.6.7 Wordpress 3.3.1 No plug-ins Activated

Last edited by swimflyfast2; Mar 24, 2012 at 05:17 PM.