Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Pages Widget with expanding menu

Old Feb 21, 2010, 06:28 PM
sfxc13

1 posts · Feb 2010
I am trying to edit the css.php file so that my Pages widget (displayed on left sidebar) shows all parent items and only the sub items of current page.
Have also looked at editing the header.php but have yet to achieve the desired effect
Old Feb 22, 2010, 06:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I would suggest you use CSS Inserts instead. This way you can change releases without having to go back in and change teh code again.

If you a trying to change the way the pages widget works, why not look at some of the other page widgets like 'Flexi pages widget'?