Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Getting errors after migrating to 371 - help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 8, 2011, 01:47 PM
dave_2222

18 posts · Dec 2011
Getting errors after migrating to 371 - help

Hi

Just updated both WP (forget what from but now on WP 3.2.1) and then updated Atahualpa from 3.4.? to 3.7.1 and have got problems re-loading my wordpress site. I had widget errors so recalled I should import the Ata settings file I had saved before updating.

I now get the following error messages:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 55

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 866

I tried deleting the whole wp file folders and re-loading the previous version but get the same error - can you advise please?

regards
David