Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How do I change the background color of the NexGen Gallery widget?

Old Feb 27, 2010, 06:40 PM
PixelGraphixDesign

23 posts · Feb 2010
It did not change when I added it to the widget styles. So I looked in the code to see what the class was and tried to find it in the NexGen Gallery style sheet. I didn't see that class name, so I made a new one but that didn't change it. Nor did it change when I did a CSS insert with that class name.

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 06:45 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
You can get into the NextGen Gallery style sheet right from the Style section of the plugin in Gallery in the left sidebar of the dashboard.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 04:52 PM
PixelGraphixDesign

23 posts · Feb 2010
Thanks, but I already tried changing the NextGen style sheet and it didn't work.
Old Mar 1, 2010, 04:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
look at the generated source for the page
find the sidebar the widget is in
find the widget
make sure the css you are using has a selector that matches the id or class in the code
remember ID's use a '#' and classes use a '.'
to check out your CSS Selector add a rule 'border: solid 3px red;' so you will see a border around the element you are effecting