Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Change Text Color of Right Sidebar entries and Widget Titles

Old Jan 12, 2010, 04:34 PM
rhythm

32 posts · Jan 2010
In Ata Options> Widgets, I was able to change the text color for the widgets, but it only affected the text in the left sidebar widgets, and only the entries, not the widget titles. Where do I change text color for the right sidebar widgets, and the Titles if want to?