Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Bytes For All SEO seems to not work

Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:02 AM
Carolyn88

5 posts · Jan 2011
I have done research on the forum and could not find a thread related to my problem and I apologize if I am duplicating a question.

When starting my blog www.recipesandrunning.com I used the plugin All in One SEO but Google wasn't picking up on the new description I was assigning my homepage. After much research I noticed many others were having this problem with no resolve.

I uninstalled All in One SEO and have tried to use Bytes For All SEO instead. Again, Google isn't picking up the description I assigned my homepage. I have waited over a day since I noticed this before making it a concern... hoping that it was a time lag issue.

Attached are my settings and I am currently using WP 3.0.4 and Atahualpa 6.0.1

Thank you so much for all your help.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwrecipesandrunningcom-20110112.txt (18.5 KB, 1510 views)
Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:38 AM
Weili

5 posts · Jan 2011
I upgraded to 3.6.1 today from 3.5.1 and noticed that even though all my meta titles and descriptions still exist on each page when I log in as admin, but they are no longer being displayed on the front end. Instead, I just see the "page title". I tried resetting the SEO page's settings as well.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 11:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see BUGFIX 361-01: meta tags not appearing in generated source