Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Google Analytics and Adsense

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 19, 2012, 10:09 AM
zzsimonb

9 posts · Dec 2009
Google Analytics and Adsense

I am hoping that you can help me. In a moment of weakness three days ago I upgraded one of my sites to WP 3.3.1 and Atahulapa to 3.7.3, the site is narwo.com.

This has resulted in two, probably connected problems.

Adsense ads are not showing on the front page, but are showing when an article is viewed. Adense however is reporting no traffic what so ever since updating.

Likewise Analytics has completely flat lined.

I am a user, not a tinkerer si it is not as if I have done any exotic under the hood stuff.

Any ideas on how I can fix these issues?

Tnx

Simon

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 19, 2012 at 02:20 PM.