Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

using elements of atahualpa on custom (out of wordpress) pages

Old Aug 11, 2010, 09:01 AM
drex

11 posts · Jan 2010
using elements of atahualpa on custom (out of wordpress) pages

hello.

tried searching, but it doesn't come up.

i have a need to use the header and a footer on a custom page, and was wondering what elements/calls do i need to make to use the header and footer on these pages...

this is what i have figured out so far::

include '../wp-load.php';

include '../wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/header.php';

is there anything else i need to use to be able to use elements of the atahualpa theme on the custom pages?

thanks
Old Aug 11, 2010, 10:04 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Take a look at index.php in the Atahualpa Theme folder. The easiest way to make a page template is copy that, add the necessary code, rename, and upload.
Old Aug 13, 2010, 03:29 AM
drex

11 posts · Jan 2010
thanks.

easier than i thought..
Old Aug 14, 2010, 10:49 AM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
Did you manage to do this? I'm trying to do the same thing. I want the header image, the footer, and be able to put my page content in the centre.