Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Configuring Side bars

Old Jul 29, 2009, 10:57 AM
mush

10 posts · Jul 2009
Hello, I'm trying to get rid of the left and right side bar and only have the inner sidebars so that all of my page is situated under my the non-transparent part of my header image. But, I cant do it for some reason. They are not doing what I want them to. You would think it is just as easy as going to widgets and configuring them there. Is what I want to do not possible?
Old Jul 29, 2009, 05:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
why not get rid of the trannsparency?
Old Jul 29, 2009, 06:33 PM
mush

10 posts · Jul 2009
If I dont have to, I'd rather not. I like the way the header image is currently. I just want the right sidebar underneath it.

I tried to remove all widgets from both righ side bars and still the right side bar shows up with widgets in there. If you look at the page now, that is with all widgets removed from both right sidebars.

I tried ATO/style and config sidebars/Right inner sidebar style as well as the right side bar style added the line padding-right: 200px;

That didnt work. I dont know if there a css insert that I could add, as I did to move the page menu over 200px both left and right?

Do you know if I could do it that way? By adding css insert? Thank you so much for your help
Old Jul 30, 2009, 09:30 AM
mush

10 posts · Jul 2009
Is there any way to do this. Or even get rid of both of the right side bars althogether. Any help is appreciated. Or just for someone to say that it cant be done...
Old Aug 1, 2009, 11:05 PM
fiore.dennis@gmail.com

1 posts · Jul 2009
unclick all options on each sidebar display on, in the theme options of course.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 01:45 PM
mush

10 posts · Jul 2009
It doesnt work. I just really want the inner right sidebar to be visible. Exactly the way I have the left side. You would think all i have to do is the same think I did on the left side but apparently I cant set the padding for the right margin. Or can I? I dont know.