Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Header Widiget Images Links

Old Dec 21, 2010, 11:28 AM
Webmason

69 posts · Feb 2009
Minneapolis, MN USA
Hello,

I don't understand how to solve this.

I made a header widget. I added a table with images. Some of the images are linked to other pages.

It looks fine but for some reason the images only seem to be clickable on the top 1/3 to 1/2 portion of the image.

I suspect it has something to do with padding, margins or something but I have tried all of that to no avail. I'm very frustrated.

To see what I'm talking about see here: http://iam4wind.com/energy/

Thanks for any help here!

Tom
Old Dec 21, 2010, 11:39 AM
Webmason

69 posts · Feb 2009
Minneapolis, MN USA
I guess it kind of solved itself when I added something above it. (?)
Old Dec 21, 2010, 03:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Images in tables sometimes are "interesting" as you found out. The image was probably not being contained by the table cell.