Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Need help to write and save in pages.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 7, 2009, 09:42 PM
gladiator

21 posts · Jul 2009
Need help to write and save in pages.

Hi,

I am having some problems in writing/copy/pasting any thing inside the page. when I copy some thing and go to "update" the page to save . everything dispparears. Today I alomost done in building the website and about to move it production and this thing happene ... I was updating the "home" page and now it does not save anything inside the body/text .

I am not sure but this could be due to the three text widgets I added in the center colum with the help of my friend. those widgets appeared on all the pages. I never used those widgets and do not know how to delete them ... I used widget logic to make them disapear from all the pages ... does this sounds like the problem. I really need to put this website in production on Dec 9 .. I greatly appreciate help from this forum...the URL is http://www.nedalumnicanada.org/update

Thanks.
G