Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

After update-what can I delete from old versions?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 2, 2010, 03:04 PM
Tomasahl

9 posts · Oct 2009
After update-what can I delete from old versions?

Hello.
I used the tip from Juggledad when updating from 3.4.9 to 3.5.1 (see below). And then I did the same to 3.5.3

So I have a lot of folders with old atahualpa-versions in them now

My question is: Which of the old ones do I dare to delete without getting problems? Can I delete 3.5.1 or do I need that?

(Update: what I actually just did was I installed 3.5.3 on my server and then activated that version instead of the old, and all settings from the old in some magical way was merged in to the new version)