Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Where are those old good features!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 5, 2010, 03:19 PM
puraminy

4 posts · Oct 2010
Where are those old good features!!!!

first thank you for your efforts,
it has hundreds options, but sometimes its so confusing to do some simple things and you can find no option for it,
and since you have missed some familiar files (such as page.php, sidebar.php)
it gets worse and confusing to do something

please make it simple,
I know sidbars are in header and footer (finally found), but please back them and give them names
or at least provide options to insert php code to them (like u did for useless column center, how you forgot important sidebars?!!!!!)

Please please, back the page.php, or at least provide
some good options

I dont want, I dont want those page titles you provided them many options, just let me disable them
(a simple option)

I simply want to remove the title but I cant find that .... ”<?php the_title(); ?>

Please dont make me mad with hundreds of options and confusing template names,
I can't find it

where did u hide it???

Last edited by puraminy; Oct 5, 2010 at 03:22 PM.