Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Formatting the WordPress text widget to keep things consistent looking with theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 21, 2009, 06:54 PM
cdgeorge

11 posts · Oct 2009
Formatting the WordPress text widget to keep things consistent looking with theme

Hi - I have added the text widget to the right side bar in wordpress and would like the format to like the rest of your theme etc - can you help?

I wanted the text widget because I wanted a side menu as well as that nice top menu of yours - plus you can order the text widget and not categories (which I was trying to adapt to use like a menu)

My work in progress site is http://premierconnect/hifi

And you will see the text widget there because it stands out in the wrong format.

THANKS