Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Displacement links

Old Apr 11, 2015, 05:24 AM
saroyan

2 posts · Jan 2015
Smile Displacement links

Hello,

Is it possible to move the links located at the top of themes and move below the headband images?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Saroyan

ps: Translation with Google