Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Looking to Create a Cool Post Footer

Old Dec 2, 2009, 06:48 PM
MyJourneytoMillions

46 posts · Sep 2009
I am looking to take the post footer to another level (like I did with the footer) but I can't figure out why text won't work.

Also how do I edit the post footer to work only on a single post not the home page which has 6 posts (www.myjourneytomillions.com)

Any help would be great
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	example.png
Views:	1202
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	314  
Old Dec 3, 2009, 05:38 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
at ATO->Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS, you can set footer options for: